2008年12月10日

Pantai Remis mission trip

I knew i cant join all the activity because i came late to pantai remis.After sitting in bus for more than 5 hours,i really so tired. I was glad that someone will come and fetch me when i arrived lumut. However, the van was running out of petrol fuel. I had to wait in the van and take care of it because jasmine and jit yo went to buy some fuel.Imagine the weather was so hot. Thank god that one aunty helped us to get some fuel. Then,we had to hurry up to the school - jit yo need to be the mc in the thanksgiving day. When i arrived the pantai remis school, i felt so confused and blurred... Indeed, i was the last person who arrived this mission trip. I felt very uneasy as i hadnt suited myself there. Everyone got their own role except me. I still didnt know my part... And the worst thing was i couldnt stand in the environment where i didnt know what should i do. I didnt recognise even one of the children there. In fact, i was not their "teacher" yet. Some of the team members i still not recognized...I still remembered i sat behind.

Well, that is just the BEFORE... but AFTER, i started to know each other well.I learned a lot from you guys as well.Since i have to manage and count my words,i cant write them all out.But what i can say is...pantai remis team really good towards excellent.I wrote too much already,so what i have to do now is cutting down my words and give a summary.Thank all of you for your effort to make this mission trip lively and successfully. Thank god that i have the chance to preach the gospel with people there.Thank god because this is the first time i share gospel to teenagers.Thank god as this is the first time i go to a mission trip with all chinese people. Thank god that he teaches me to grab the golden opportunity to preach the precious gospel to the people there.Thank god that we are all in one team,together we serve the god,preach the gospel to people in pantai remis and one more thing - 一起同奔天路.Dear all the team members,rescue the losing soul is very important and challenging,can you receive the challenge to preach the gospel with people around you in your daily life and not only do so in the mission trip? gambateh!

3 条评论:

博文 说...

I am so glad too to see you make it in this MT. Praise be to God! May your life continue be light of the world!

Liyin 说...

Henry...
Thanks for the post...
I believe God leads u to this mission trip for some purpose...
Thank God for the opportunity to serve together with u in a team...
You are indeed a special bro...
Keep shining for JESUS..
I will continue to pray for u...
God bless...

Daniel Lim Szehau 说...

Hi brother,
Deep down in my heart, I know you are a great asset of God. You are very intelligent and you have the heart once you are in it. Thank you for letting me to be part of your life. I truly enjoyed the time doing door-to-door evangelism with you. I saw how you grab every opportunity to let others know more about Jesus.
Brother, in God, all things are possible, including a changed life that only He can give you! Keep asking, knocking and seeking, prepare your heart for the revival of your life!
Always pray for you :)